Friday, August 22, 2014

Changes, Changes - A Transition

Ok, Folks. Sad news, but we need to cancel the Vendor Fair. I had no idea that there was such thing as a 3-day Bodacious Bazaar in Hampton that weekend! Now I know why vendors were not “flocking” to set up at my fair. We needed to have 30 vendors to make our event profitable. So, with both of those things in mind, we have decided to forgo this vendor fair. Thank you so much to those of you who decided to jump on board and support us for this event. It means so much to us. If you have already mailed me a check to reserve your booth spot, I will be returning it to you as soon as I get it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your support and willingness to participate in our event.


However, please don’t cross November 15 off of your calendar entirely. We have another fun idea in progress for that evening. Folks are gonna be hungry after shopping all day, right? (That is all the hint you get! LOL!) Once details are finalized, I will make the grand announcement. Until then……

No comments:

Post a Comment