Wednesday, April 1, 2015

"Faithful is he who calls you who also will do it." I Thess. 5:24

I have posted a lot lately, but I am so excited that I want to share the God is doing! Look how God provides. Look how God tells the doubters that this is his plan! LOOK WHAT God is doing!

Since my last post on Sunday, $300 more has come in! 2 donations via our Paypal link (to the right of this blog) and 3 donations via personal checks. We are now UNDER a $1000!! I am awed.

We started this Take 2 journey in June of 2014, and look what God has done in less than 12 months! We started with $6,000 from savings (and some left from our previous adoption fund) and then saved another $1,000. God has used 3 private home parties/fundraisers, a giant yard sale, a spaghetti dinner, a concert, the sell of personal goods online, and gifts from individuals to bring in almost $10,100. God has provided $7,500 in grants that have been promised by ShowHope and the NAMB minister's adoption grant. I am amazed. I am grateful. I love the affirmation that we are on the right track. I love the confirmation of I Thessalonians 5:24, "Faithful is he who calls you who also will do it."

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment