Monday, April 6, 2015

FULLY FUNDED! (Jehovah-Jireh-The Lord will provide.)

God has been at work again this weekend. From Thursday to Saturday, God brought in another $550 for baby fund. I am awed at how God is doing this. One pair of donors requested that we not thank them for the contribution, but rather thank God who gave them an abundance so they could have the privilege to share. I thought alot about that. Their sweet, humble spirits point us to Christ, the giver of all good gifts. I do thank God for his provisions. I thank Him that he nudged hearts to donate to our miracle. There are lots of good causes for which we have opportunities to share. There are so many requests for monetary donations in this world today. Eric and I are touched that so many people have been submissive to the Holy Spirit and given to help us bring home baby 2. In a day and time when expenses are high and cost of living rising, God once again defied all odds. Amazing. Jehovah-jireh - the Lord will provide. We are humbled. AND.......

We are excited to announce......that with the combination of funds raised and the money from the job that the Lord gave me (Which I forgot to add in this morning!).....WE ARE FULLY FUNDED!! God has used so many believers to bring us to be fully funded...in less than a year! (Unless God brings us Twins! hahaha! Then that is another story!).When we started fundraising for this adoption last July, we were overwhelmed by the high dollar amount. We put in $6,000 from our savings to get us started. We didn't know exactly how God was going to bring it all in, but we knew he would. He enabled us to save some money by being extremely frugal and we were able to add another $1,000. Then he gave me a job, which has added the final amount needed and a little extra (which we will keep on saving in case God does give us twins.ha!) God.Is.Awesome.

Thank you to all our friends and family who have donated and prayed. We are so very thankful for you. Please keep up the prayers.Pray for the baby and the birth parents. Pray for good health. For wise counsel. For peace in decisions. Also please pray for us. Now we have no "goals to achieve," the wait may seem terminal. And my curiosity is killing me. My imagination is working overtime. We have baby clothes for both genders, so that is set. However, it is really hard to set up a nursery without a gender idea and with no supplies. We will begin looking for nursery stuff here soon. (YAY!!)

I hope that God brings him/her/them soon. I like to tell people that I am expecting but I just dont know when I am due. With Joshua it took almost exactly 2years and one disrupted adoption. I hope for a shorter, less painful path this time. But the Lord plans our steps. He knows what the path will be. He goes before us. He protects from behind. He walk with us. So now, we wait. We dream. We trust in the Almighty God to work out his will in our lives. We are so excited! Stay tuned for updates. As they come, we will let you know!

Thank you for sharing our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment